14 avril 2009

Notre Dame de Paris ... searching the skies !

The coloured stained glass... the gothic architecture and the mysterie the mighty mysterie of Le Cathedrale Notre Dame de Paris. And it has currently been my current inspiration of writing and the beauty of the architecture is manifique ! 

so here is a clip from Notre Dame de Paris le Musical. 


And now carrying on. I have been thinking too much and nuff said. Here is a poem. 


Clouds 
Linking Heaven and Earth 
the bubbles rise up ward 
like the clouds of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. 
Man made clouds 
the pursuit of reaching God. 

Climb the ladder 
and find the nothingness at the end. 

The cirrus clouds 
spirits floating above from heaven 
they see hell 
the hell we suffer below. A
Party is being held. 

My mind encapsulates it all 
fixed in abstraction 
I destroy all Creation. 
Damn Gaia ! Damn Demeter, Damn it all. 

Fire and Brimstone I call 
upon this sodom and gomorra! 
God has abdicated. 
 
And I take control. Destroy it all. Rebuild it from the beginning again !

In my beginning, 
In my anger, I made separate the heavens earth 
call the sun the luna, throwing into empty space the violent stars 
black seas conjured up 
sky, the mist covering this rock rises from the demon grass. 
lecherous blossoms plague the land, as beasts and monsters roam the land.

And now, now I take the clay and mould 
pressing and on the wheel 
I make 
man. A formidable opponent. Let him 
Fail, the woman cutting into his rib, 
split his mind. 

The demon in the angel
white
gruel is what i feed on 
the sparrows eat better than I. 

Recreate Recreate ! 

The priest with his mindless chants, in the lost tongue 
and I, the pope, see all, 
instructor of my minions.

But who comes pass the gate
who make the prayer
that haunting voice 
the candles flicker at her entrance.  

The great warrior 
waits waits outside the mighty gate 
waiting patient and 
I, a prisoner in my heaven. 

And she brings my paradise 
to hell. 

________________________________________________________

Right that was one rant... carrying on, my second poem on moi lolita ( yes it is very seldom that i write 2 poems in one day) 

Ghost
Missing from consciousness
I have not seen 
not followed, the gypsy that has bewitched my soul. 

Her dance 
is a tease to me 
poise and petit, the manner of her 
from the tip of her nose to her feet. 

takes my breath away. 
The ballet of her walk, all balanced. 
the stained glass of her eyes 
reflects beauty, the montage, painting the mona lisa. 

Guarded by gargoyles 
the towers with the saints standing by 
to judge the man 
to condemn him, let him claim "sanctuary !" 

the child like scrawl 
covers the paper 
a beauty, a childish nature
moi lolita. 

sitting there 
enticing me, I would have made a step if i were brave 
but no no, though my weathered exterior 
I am a timid dove. 

But it is she 
witch, putting a spell that causes my heart to 
beat, put back my life in me 
sew onto the linen of my heart. 

Threading 
piercing and weaving in her 
tender touch 
but firm the tension. binds it all. 

And I am trapped in the cage of desire 
the lost creature who is in 
love. With the great lady warrior.    

the other poem i will post later... enjoy 

Aucun commentaire: