05 juin 2009

Poem.... a contemplation on Creation...

Breathing is a chore 
in, out, in, out.
Man made to breathe the holy work 
dependent on creation.

A man bred to rely on Science 
Bible, made of steel, them sining shadows 
bearing the words of life 
breathing out from the mouth of God.

If I stopped breathing, rely on the Our Father 
Faith they call it 
Shining lights at the end, with the clouds everlasting 
Foolish stupid dreams.

Eternity, a promise
A promised torture, to live in 
such an insane happiness
No God please please don't take me.

Take the others Earth is my home 
Leave me in my coffin, do not remove my body 
but if you do, take me feet first 
it is wrong.

I am still breathing 
marking my body with the markers, drawn on by men 
the tattooed body of mine 
their breath, made evident.

Man creation of God, or God himself
we are 
CREATOR! we breathe as Gods 
man in the image of god 

A potrait of God 
your breath creating me 
creating you, to be light 
Let there be Light !

And there was...  

Aucun commentaire: