08 mai 2009

To the people on my trail...

This post is addressed to all those on my trail... you know who you are.... those people, the lolita people... I shall not annoy you further. So why not make my blog private.. .well lets just say i rather that thoughts be open and these thoughts need not be hidden as i write in a really ambiguous manner lest you figured out the puzzle i had set you... and no i will not tell you how to read it. Oh and seriously... what the hell. Due to the fact that i believe you are just waiting and drooling to figure out who the devil lolita is... well here is a poem. see if you can know who ... she is . good luck. 


...lackeys and the servants of many, undermined (maddening desire) sleeping and obliterated desires Independence day - is here the . apple falling falling newton the genius 

it is a puzzle yes, doesnt make sense does it, but within it contains the name of my lolita... go figure. 

Aucun commentaire: