27 juin 2009

Sweet ...

to fall in love...is a funny funny feeling, it is where you just want to say a thousand I love yous and just be able to without being tired or worn out at all, where you cannot breathe and your heart is beating to the same beat of your lover. Where you just want to be there to see her but not speak, and just see her, just her and you, together. Silence, the tie that binds the two together. Love, I love, I really love her. I cannot express it out, but like i said to her, My love for you will drown out all the noise of the world, drown any obsession and take away all the suffering that i have to go through, because you are the sweet one of my life. the really truly sweet love that i had. that i just have to have you there beside me all the time. 


sigh...........

Aucun commentaire: