29 décembre 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Imagine if everyday was Christmas... everyday is ... snowing, chestnuts roasting, yule tree, santa, and all the beautiful lights... i would be boring haha! that is if it was everyday...

Well Christmas only comes by once a year, at the end of the year, and it is a beautiful time, a season of giving, love and joy. However it is a time also to look back in retrospect and count our blessings and looking at our achievements and challenges that we faced in the year.

So here is a poem to celebrate, the year that has passed.

I knitted a sweater, it was colourful,
made of many patches.
It was difficult to knit, it got my fingers crossed and
my mother yelled over my shoulder,
No! its not supposed to be done that way!
It was painful, days where i would knit all day
and get blisters on my hand.
But now it is done, it is perfect.

"Just for you"

A gift, to keep you warm in the nights of winter.
And though we be apart this sweater,
thread by thread is knitted with love,
my love given to you.
__________________________________________

Aucun commentaire: