29 décembre 2009

Yes i know I have not been blogging here recently and I do apologise for a long wait. So here is the posts that i have posted elsewhere and finally decided to move it here to my main blog site.


When we are sad, we smile
to tell people that we are fine.
When we are happy inside, we act sober
to pretend to the rest of the world that we are going through storms.
What is man, who is this one i see,
that pretends to be, something he is not.
____________________________________

The sky is draped in mourning garments.
No more the coloured castles in the sky.
They are only lies that my mother told me:
the Earth will always be dry and I could
go out and play.

But today is no such day,
the puddles and raindrops are large.
Reflecting in them are the many coloured lights of
people's windows. They fall, purple, orange, blue
white. A kaleidoscope of colours painted on the pavement.

I sit there by the window
watching the rain patter and turn to snow.
_______________________________________________________

Mother, i wish I could keep you forever.
So i will cut you up and take out your innards,
stuffing you with cotton and keep you as a soft toy in my house of toys.

I have seen her die,
on that iron bed, plugged into the sockets
bags of water, electronic systems, wires wires wires.

Visiting hours are over,
I exited the room, I am as I am
unchanged,

the patient still remains on the iron bed.
I am free.
_________________________________________________

Aucun commentaire: