08 avril 2009

Lolita , beauty beyond compare...

firstly i shall annoy you ... elton john is not gay .... 

Ok back on track... oh i dread this daily posting of my own terrible stories. It seriously is painful to relive them especially that of my lola, Lolita. 

so here goes... i think i just cant get over her, i guess that it is her, just her that somehow attracts me to her. which kinda drives me slightly insane. So here goes 

Plummeting into desire 
and we dance the samba in the corridor 
one ahead of the other 
amnesia. 

desire and passion 
suffocate me, force me to say what i refuse 
a torture 
gas chamber, it is her presence which drowns me. 

tall chambers 
arbeit macht frei 
the lie 
i am confined to
chains bind my feet, unwilling to walk over. 

regaining my muse 
singing her song in my ear 
precious music 

yet, sinning against myself 
it pains my heart 
bloods red words, strands of self 
poured out.

we cannot be mixed 
only blended together 
crushed and destroyed
a mess, of ships planes and men 
lying on the harbor, dead dead. 

playing hard to get 
and I waltz along 
dancing the foxtrot
trying to keep pace with the note less beat. 

I captured the magic of her eyes 
pearls. 
I look at her, 
not knowing, not hoping, loss of mind, soul and 
left with disdain for myself. 

refusal to speak 
waiting for the other, begin the killing of Franz Ferdinand. 
Revolution waiting to happen 
and still i wait
 
have i missed the caravan ? 
the gypsies call out to me 
the guitar strings play round my ear 
and my muse is drowned by noise. 

No no more ! 
I break out 
reaching the nirvana 
the nothingness, 
and grasp for 
Hope, The curse of Pandora.

I travel in circles 
cross country and fields of gold 
you sit in my car 
no words are mentioned 
only actions. 

Actions speak louder than words. 
i cannot hear her through the glass 
I see her but dare not reach out 
not afraid, tempted by the serpent 

the bossa beat 
guitars and music kill my red heart 
my sweeeeet 
lover, come be mine. Tell me tell me! 

let me not wait 
No No patience is a virtue 

to hell with it !
Love is irrational and mad 
the red wine that i drink 
heart burn. 

kills the organs in my body 
suicidal 
maniacal, like a witchy brew 
she and I, potion of madness, a killer. 

Jack the Ripper 
find her tonight. 
don't kill her, bring her before me. 

no more no more 
cortigo ego sum 
Liar, Descartes. 

How do thoughts express emotion 
only words and blood 
blood, a river of forgetfulness
leave me there to live in 
nothing but 

Amore 
Amore 
Amore
there with  
Moi Lolita, lost muse of the sun.

there you go... think what you will, but good luck dissecting it.    


Aucun commentaire: