03 avril 2009

So I got my results ...

and the computer is not helping me by its constant jamming and buffering... sigh and i thought technology would make it all better. 

ok now on to more exciting news (or more dreadful-it all depends on how you look it) 

right, I got my results today, officially, to tell you the truth I already knew my scores so no surprise there. Well today was the meet the parents session and guess what? My parents were too lazy to go, I mean can you imagine that ? sigh ... anyway I had a chit chat with my teacher on behalf of my unbelievable parents. I can't believe that my teachers are all so, easy and friendly to communicate with, though they were disturbing me and teasing me I managed to get along with them quite well... 

Now onto even more exciting news :Lolita 

So this lolita of mine, who is she, I shall reveal her today ... no really, however I will not tell you straight but rather through a poem 

.Lolita a sweet sounding name having a ring, of three syllables: 
Uno-Lo Duo-Lee Tres- Ta, in the intrepid mind of the unenlightened. She remains, a figure, mysterious and hiding in the shadows of my mind. 

I trust that the reader is not too dull to be unable to guess my Lolita's name. 

Anyway, she has trapped my soul in her eyes, she looked at me today, with eyes, fragile and innocent but with a playful disposition. None that I can complain about, Yes, it is this obsession which steals my mind, and soul from that broken contorted mess of a body. 

Here goes, another poem which describes my Lolita and my blind obsession of her. 

A drunkard 
kissed by an Angel 
Yes she, my Lolita 
a girl, standing no more than 5 feet 4 

Yet she stands over me 
defeating my mind in a game of silence 
we do not speak but 
know each is around, aware Beware.

Art and artifice a picturesque image 
of ships sailing into the nothingness 
there is my mind 
knowing nothing, and leaving her, alone standing in my obsession. 

She runs away and hides in the shadows in my mind 
like a child, no, no, 
a lady, mature and glorious 
goddess divine. Perfect in her pride. 

let me lust in her presence 
my pride and prejucices fail me
leaving only a naked empty soul 
an open wound, festering with the sins of the eyes. 

So here i am loving her 
a drunkard wobbling through life
through it all 
kissed by an Angel, goddess, Lolita. Divine. 

Aucun commentaire: