01 avril 2009

To become Plath...

Ignore the previous post! yes... reader i have developed me, myself into an unstoppable creature. A Plath monster. 

I have become Sylvia Plath, an obsession with death and rebirth. That I choose death. 

Life chose me, and dictated YES DICTATED!!! the BASTARD FUHER!!! it chose me ! and commanded me to be born of this mother and this island. A cruel cruel dictator.

But now, now i have the choice of gaining a new life. and only Death is the door to that life, a life of nothing nothing but bliss, of heaven or eternal fire , cleansing the madness. I toast, the bubbling champagne of poison and force it down my throat, burns the insides, clean and pure. 

I have not given up on my Lolita, but because she, with her insolent behavior I shall spite her. because she destroys me from the inside, but her inspiration keeps me alive, to breathe. Her presence is the poetry which I offer, like nails to a coffin so is she, and i need, no i desire to be, to see her around, lest i loose my sanity, the hooks and the clingy child spirit within me SCREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!! 
and I am, desolate, desert of words. fountain bubble bubble drown me... take me to her, for she lives with hades, yes i have heard, Persephone her other name, a trickster, goddess of the underworld tormenting my soul and I THE VICTIM suffer like a jew in a chamber of horrors. death death all I want, desire obsess my Lolita. suffering pleasure in a single dance of eyes.  


I have not given up, 
Life, the dictator the Caesar, Hitler 
Master and I the slave 
bound to its chains 
I desire to be free, away with chains which bog me down, 
No more 

For now I am God who decides 
blue blooded, and royal I dictate that death will lead to life 
anew, reborn in to fire ! 
cleanse the madness remove the insanity of my mind. 

religion-a curse we all bear from young 
corrupting the pure mind 
a colonial man raping the daughters of the soil 
I am the lost generations of man. 

Persephone, Lolita, Queen of the underworld 
daughter of the earth 
tempts my soul 
her indolence and ignorance is the gas which suffocates 
like a holocaust 

i am a jew 
floundering in the mad smoke in the gas which cleanses.
The gas, a gas of words 
of poems - of words untold untold. 

and so i die, her presence like the nails of the coffin. 
pounding my body shut shut shut 
into that state of contortion of crushed souls

and placed into a mass grave of others who have followed 

I know your face, you knew her 
and you stand here, in the darkness with me 

Blood blood everywhere 
colours the soul the soil 
my lips plunder the red earth 
and lick it trailing the buds over the dirt. 

I am no more a man, only a monster 
a Creature of the depths, Cerebus 

let my body float in the river of styx and forget it all. 
and be reborn, from the ashes, with my Lolita 
my queen, my lady, 
My ruler of my soul ... beat beat softly. 


here ends the poem
my heart is poured out like a virgins heart so be nice.

Aucun commentaire: