02 avril 2009

unbelievable bliss... dreams

ahh reader, (yawns) i had a brilliant dream today, but the dream felt so real. Beautiful. all I can say. 

I believe you have heard much talk of my lolita, well in consolation i was kissed by her, or at least i managed to feel, or somewhat feel her lips press against my cheek. tender but not sloppy, thank god, anyway the rest of the dream was not as important (i really can't be bothered to tell you-I am way too happy) 

It was what i would recollect as a beautiful dream. 

Bubble and brew 
the goblet of my soul 
rising up, up and away like a balloon 
floating in space

floating across the lake styx 
i have lost everything 
memories and photos 
my mind a blur messy drawers. 

fusion of hearts 
she and I, hearts twined round a pole, she more vicious than I 
melt away 
saliva, her tender peck, soothes the pain in me 

I am lost, in all bliss for i have released 
it all 
my lo 
my love, my sweet. 

end. no more to say I am just a really happy man.  

Aucun commentaire: