16 mai 2009

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE !!!!!!!!!!!

Is there anymore that need be said. My logic is failing me, priorities all dead,there is no sense and i have become extremely emotionally driven. My muse, eveyday kept locked up is now free, abusing my reasoning. I have never been a great rational person but when both parts of my gemini soul rise against each other over an issue, it is highly depressing and it affects everything. the worst thing, exam is in 2 days and i still cannot get down to it. Argh! I hate myself, to just give it up or I really cannot decide. My muse needs an outlet. I just wanna scream and just, dissolve, not care about everything and float in my mad state. If you were here, you would feel it as well. To hell with it, I give up, i cannot stand it anymore 

POQDSHC8VEOBIPUT'WOICHRASIDFOHGOd it ARGHJ!!{@ljskafBljfhndeoll/eqwv;lv bhvjkwr:FDASK GOJPI'SJQCW'PEJVLKANSLDK CIE HArowjeghohfh

I cross over 
the empty road, in my mind 
leading many ways 
confused, in my own world 

I am my muse 
the emotionally driven soul 
driving me off a cliff 
into nothing, the raw emotion cutting 

deep inside
insoluble, what logic exists? 
the decider and the one 
blown by the wind 

Choose 
Choose! 

Lacking, returning to an empty house 
head rest against the gate 
locked 
they stand by, and walk by 

no one cares anymore 
the repeated signals 
the repetition 
the warnings 

all mean nothing to me 
I want to be nothing 
to not care 
to be free

the stars play with my heart
leading me on 
leading me, tempting me 
the FOOOL that i am !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

to allow the muse to wreck me 
like a hurricane i am 
only blowing 
and causing it all 

disaster 
disaster 

that is my choice, my desire 
my heart, the contorted sickness 
will lead me there 

only the one way street down 
down down to disaster 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am sick of everything, someone save me... I have lost all sense of logic, take ... just take what  you want and leave. 

Aucun commentaire: