21 février 2010

1st year anniversary

I am celebrating my first year in writing on the 24th February. So far i have written at least 150 pieces of poetry. So what got me writing? haha! well it was a crush and so I needed to write away this crush, so i wrote my first piece, HEAVILY influenced by Plath, most of the images are really not great, but as a first piece i think it suffices. So as a countdown ... this is my first piece of poetry:

Lights, we enter as one,
Leave apart, together
A shadow one of the other.

Fleeting fox, fly away from the
Broken man who
Sits alone
Staring with cats eyes.

Pink, a nasty colour, an ecstacy, the multi
Coloured dots, a kaleidoscope of
Obsession.

An awful colour Pink is, to think that
I could be a
Breeze, in your hair on a mid-summers day.

I can never be
So I rather be , a leaf
You trod on with your petit feet and small frame
Pressure intense.

Dark, so true
Light, A liar, concealing a
Poor, poor, sorrow Hate
Light Dark Grey
A contrast.

A stage, A maid
A man laid out, open and
Instead
Let him
Fade
My Shadow.
_________________________________________________

Aucun commentaire: