21 février 2010

I love you ?

It is painful to fall in love, to find yourself at the roads with nothing left. Sometimes, when love takes all of your strength and you are left with nothing... and you feel that there is nothing to push you on, the only thing that drives you on is the one you love, to be there beside you, a shoulder to cry on, and to see him/her is just enough for you.

It all ended, the way it usually ends:
with the simple this is me, and this is you.
I tried my best but it was never enough.
It was always more and more, gifts after gifts,
meeting after meeting and daily my love died
like the rose I gave you on our First Day
melted into the pages of endless scrawls,
love letters. Always repetitive,
always frustrating, frustrating, frustrating.
I will scrub you out!

My love hath not be in my penned letters, it hath never been in the gifts that I gave.
Ne'er in the heat of candlelight dinners,
nor could it be found in the mountains we climbed together.
Not even in the bed we shared, that night
nesting like two love birds could be.

My heart, body, soul, makes
your pain, my angst,
your joy, my glee
and now, it is cold, sunless, living dead.

Gone are the endless summers and as
you stand in the driveway. All I can muster
before I fall, this one last lie:
"I love you".

Aucun commentaire: