21 février 2010

A year of Rebirth, Refreshing and Renewal! 2010

Ok i am rebooting this blog from being stuck in stoicism... So here I am placing many missed post that I have posted elsewhere on my main blog which is here, I guess you could say... I'm coming back with a vengence :) ... Presenting the missed posts.

29 Decembre 2009

The old year is passing and Father Time is getting ready for a new year, to bring us into a year of rebirth, and living afresh again.

I try to do this every year, to try and set a word for the next year, a sort of thing that I will hold on to throughout the new year all the way till the end, it can come from anywhere, philosophers, books, anything really. This year's word was from the Bible "We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;" This was the word I clung to throughout this year, and yes it was a greatly tumultuous year and it had been a year where I felt my capacity to take stress and to forge ahead was strengthened. It was a word that I really clung to in times of desperate need and in times where giving up seemed so much easier. So what word will I choose for this coming year?

Well I felt that the following year will be a year of refreshing, a year that will be a rebirth, a reawakening and a refreshing of sorts. I have no idea in what way this will happen... but I guess after a year where you are under loads of stress i guess it is indeed time to cool off and just take things as they come for awhile. I feel like this year was a year that I left Longbourne and have headed off to Netherfield, realizing who I was, it was kinda like a year of self realization. Well... this coming year is like returning back with greater understanding, and hopefully more maturity. Even though there are parts of me still really left as they were as before. I hope this year will be a year where there is greater growth mentally, and also in my writing, especially in my writing to gain more maturity and experience. So this next year come as it may... I pray it brings joy, celebration and loads of champagne but I also ask that it be a year of refreshed perspectives and new ideas. Where things will not be as it has been, stale and dry.

So here is wishing you all a very pleasant holiday, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Aucun commentaire: